Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So not that any of you really read this. unless you do. in which case i'm apologizing for no new pictures ever. i'm workin on it.

So the title says all i have to say on that subject. On to the next one.
So it's WAY snowy and stuff. And i love it and all, but i'm feeling rather caged inside. Also
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACOB BARRIE! My friend Nicole and I surprised him this morning at five. Uh, yeah, i know. Early. Waaaayyy early. Much too early. Remind me to never be thoughtful and/or creative again. :p Just kidding, it was lots of fun- but now i feel like my head is going to give birth or something. pretty intense right? I know! :D But it's ok. I'm sure with a bottle of IBprofin i'll be fine in an hour or so. Maybe some cheese pringles. Definitely some of those. Did you know that when aunt flo is around cheese pringles are incredibly magical?? Well, they are.
I have a story.
And it's not an enjoyable one. For me. Yet. I'm sure with time the embarrassment will fade and then all will again be well.
Brother jones is jake's teacher as well as mine. And he finds great pleasure in teasing the two of us about, well, us. On student's birthdays they get to be in the spotlight and the class asks questions.
Of course my father had to be in there, i mean, i'm dating jake for crying out loud. He's gotta get dirt on the boy! :p
Every birthay, without fail, the class brings up some sort of affection question. Premarital interdigitation or... lip contact. :) Well... Jake kissed me a little while ago. ok, like seven days ago. or something.
My COUSIN! or... second cousin at least, asked the kiss question. And Jake 'never lies'. Which is good and nobel and all. But did he have to confess kissing me in front of my father??
I suppose the world will never know.

2 comments:

  1. Your eyes are beautiful!! the pics. are beautiful!! who took them?

    ReplyDelete