Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 01, 2009

...We're off to go see WICKED!

Bwahaha.
You might be wondering why I'm updating my blog during school hours.
(Maybe not. I like to think you are, because that would mean someone posesses at least some feelings of interest or concern for my sadly strange life. :p )
Well, my dears, this is because....
I'M SCHOOL EXCUSED!
(Ha! You thought I was going to say because I was going to see Wicked. Which is mostly true. However, the most important matter at hand in this moment is the fact that I'm getting out of my afternoon classes. Although it's not really getting out of much. I have seminary right after lunch, and I actually mostly like that class. Despite the total anarchal chaos. Oh Jesse. *shakes head sadly.*)
Moving on. Today is May 1.
Um, MAY??? Already? It's insane how fast the time is flying.
Which definitely means I'm hitting panic mode.
A)I have to finish out this school year on top of homework. Sounds easy, right? WRONG! I have severe balancing problems. :p So I always focus too much in one subject and then the other seven slip. It's more difficult than you'd think. Except for not. Only if you're a schizophrenic psycho. (yeah.) Or a procrastinator (Unite!.... Tomorrow! :D) Or maybe if you're just lazy.
And heck, if you're all three, I have only one thing to say.
Impending Doom!
(Haha ok so not really.)

B) (you thought I forgot about B didn't you. Or maybe you just forgot about B altogether. Either way...)
B) I need to kick the 'Let's earn tons of money so college isn't totally painful to try and pay bills.' plan into action! Fast!
I feel so trapped in this time frame. I can't go back, but I can't skip forward. It's like the slowest moving window of my life. Except for when you look back and everything looks tiny in the far distance and then you have to wonder where in the world all of that time went.

So basically... time went by fast again, and I must stop this rambling blogage because we're gonna go drive forever to go see WICKED!!!! :D
I'll let ya know how it goes. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment