Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

catch up picture blog time :)

Just a ton of random pictures :)

































These little leaves looked soooo green!


I won't lie to you, this one is pretty cool. At least I think so. :)

A sign outside the Adams Theater


Cool lighting huh?








This one just looked really fun geometrical and had lots of different texture :)


This one might be one of my favorites, despite the fact we had to use a keychain cuz we didn't have Jake's drumsticks with us.



The water was doing weird floofy things so Jake made me take a picture. :p
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our flowers :)


Erin's hat. My random yellow shirt... boredom happens ok?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, um, cute cute boy...!? Who is this man? He is adorable! Also I like the picture of the chain. And the drumstick one. (Is he a drummer? Cute!) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete