Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Oh dear.

Well, that's it. I've given up on believing in mail men. Men in general also, but mostly just mailmen because my stupid pre-ordered Breaking Dawn isn't here yet. The whole world is going to be finished reading it before I even start it! Which, by the way, is very depressing. Speaking of depressing, school starts in exactly 9 days, 18 hours and 27 minutes. ... Or maybe just ten days. :) I'm pretty sure I'm not ready to get up and get ready that early. HAHA... sorry, I just took a break to re-record my answering machine on my cell phone. I had my sister Erin be my 'personal secretary' apologizing that I didn't answer the phone because Im having a break down over mailmen not delivering twilight, and in the back ground you can hear me freaking out... I didn't know you could hear me. :p It's quite entertaining. Anyway... School is starting and I'm a junior, and that means only two years until college and that's not enough time to save enough money.... life is pretty crazy. But I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there, I'll just save now and then deal with ramen noodles and mac&cheese later when I'm stuck eating that for every meal trying to survive. So now I'm off to run laps around my house while I wait for the mail. Oh! I almost forgot the most exciting news of all! I actually straightened my hair today and in the middle of that excitement my cousin called. I guess we're going on a 'road trip' to Beaver or Filmore to go on a double date with this guy from our EFY and his friend. Fun right? We'll see how it goes I suppose. And if I could ever find my camera I'd definitely take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment