Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Celebration!

Good afternoon :)
So today I totally need to celebrate because I'm FINISHED WITH MY PSYCH CLASS! And I'm done with my final! So now I don't have to be stressed over that and stay locked in my room studying or anything like that. Haha, sweet a few weeks of summer. :p Since I had my class over pretty much the whole break I sort of feel like I'm just barely getting started with my summer, it's gone by so fast! Crazy maddness, first EFY then Girl's Camp, and then the Fashion Team thing... with all of that and then family stuff, work and classes I feel like there hasn't been time to just do nothing! Except I'm sure my mom would tell you that I somehow found time to do nothing. :)
I just read the Twilight series for the fifth time (crazy, yes I know.) in anticipation for the fourth book to come out. It's mostly a sad day that I finished the third one today because I still have a week-ish before I can turn into a zombie/anorexic/whatever else while I obsessively read Breaking Dawn. :) I'm a bit of a finatic I suppose.
Alright, I'm trying to hurry because I want to go swimming and cool off before I have to start getting ready for work so I'm hurrying the last two topics. Firstly I'm super excited because I'm leaving tomorrow after work with my friend from Piute (where I moved from in case you didn't already know.) It's the county fair this week, which is mostly crazy but I love it to death! I haven't seen Shay or Lyvi for EVER it feels like, since my birthday anyway. So I'm definitely pumped for that... REUNION! :) Secret circles and chocolate galore, paradise right? :p Secondly I just got an email for an update on my friend Heath's carepage. He got in a really bad car accident in October a couple of weeks before his seventeenth birthday. It's been a slow struggle but a miracle to see the improvments and progress (even if we're only 'seeing' via emails). I'm so proud of him, he's working so hard that it makes me feel like I'm failing at something just because I'm not so dedicated to life and getting back. I guess that's because I don't really have to 'get back' from anything like he has to, but all the same- he's inspirational. I think it's so awesome, the prayers and fasting and blessings... I love stories like this! The happy ending/testimony building kind. :D Anyway, he's doing awesome and it motivates me to work harder! But now I'm off to do crazy silly jumps and swimming stuffs so until next time... I think there should be a quote of the day. So here it is! "It should take you three seconds to get to that door, I'll give you two." -Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's
(PS Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time favorite actresses! She's so cute! :D)

2 comments:

  1. I watched Funny Face Sunday afternoon and who could forget My Fair Lady. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm glad you agree! have you seen roman holliday? it's my alltime favorite!

    ReplyDelete