Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too early!

Happy 24th of July and Happy Birthday Grandpa!
This morning we got up at six and put out flags. Yes, thats the reason for the title... it was in fact much too early. And it felt so good to be asleep but we had to get up and it was pretty tragic. So we (my fam) split up and put out flags... Marissa and Bri were with me and mom and so to speed things up we rode in the back of the suberban on the bumper. Pretty exciting don't you think?
There's not much to report other than I have the fourth Twilight book pre-ordered so I'll actually have a chance at reading it. And the movie comes out this December... I have a strange feeling it'll be a disappointment but- if I hadn't read the books- a good movie. I guess we'll see right? Anywho, I'm going to put pictures up of the EFY reunion later today hopefully! HAPPY 24TH AGAIN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment