Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July




















Check it oooout! :) So how was everyone's fourth of July? I love going to Hatch, but especially on the fourth, it's so cute and small town ish! Aubree, Aunt Sheralyn and I drove over after Aubree got off of work and I had a wonderful nap. :) We got there




Wednesday? I think? Haha I can't remember anything! It was pretty silly... we (we being Aubree, Justin and I... the 'three musketeers' :p ) decided it would be so fun to make a scary movie with Hatch as the setting. I think we decided on "The Blair Witch Project- Hatch Edition"








Mostly summarizing, we 4-wheeled, waded in the river (I got stuck in the mud because it was above my knees! Haha, bull shark. ;) ) 4-wheeled some more, watched way too much Monk (MY FAVORITE!) and made a masterpiece out of otter pop wrappers. :) Oh! The first night we got there, Justin, Aubree and I went to Panguitch to pick up some ice cream for my grandma and to find sprinklers to run through. We blasted the six flags song in the parking lot of the grocery store- whatever it's called- and tried to teach Justin the EFY dance. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! There were people in the parking lot looking at us weird, and people looking through the windows at us weird. Plus the ones driving past were most likely looking at us strangely too. :) After the purchases, we went to the highschool where we found sprinklers on our last crazy Hatch/Panguitch escapade. Sure enough there they were, sprinklers sprinkling in all of their wet and fabulous glory! :D I'm pretty sure there were angels singing when we found them too. Dancing, bubble blowing, dancing some more with Simba... it's all so much better in the spotlight of streetlamps in parking lots! Haha, we even rolled down that scary steep hill that sorta just stops when the sidewalk interferes too. It was pretty intense. That and the people across the road yelling something at us, we couldn't quite tell what they were saying. Then we sorta kinda ran through... well... walked really fast through the graveyard's sprinklers. We are such chickens! It's pretty silly.




The fourth of July parade was so cute! I love small towns because the little kids always decorate bikes or little cars and it's my favoritest! There was the cutest little boy in a little 'Cars' car. Haha does that make any sense? I don't know how else to explain it. :p Anyway, small world, he was my baby sitter's, 'Big Erin' from Kanab, son! After that we went to play games, which isn't as fun since i'm 'old' now, and Aubree wasn't there to be weird with me. But my mom did talk Erin and I into fishing to get rid of some tickets. The fireworks were fun, I LOVE how it sounds like gunshot at first, but then when they stop going off you can still hear it echoing through the canyon like rolling thunder. It's so awesome! The next morning I went through the trouble of getting up at five thirty and waiting for the sunrise but guess what- no sunrise. :) But the clouds were really pretty, and Hatch is gorgeous and peaceful anyway- but even more so in the morning when you're probably one of the only people awake.




Now I'm home and I have to get ready for work at Child Care. I think I'm hoping that it's a really easy night so it'll be more fun to stay. :)


1 comment:

  1. nice blog (although you really havent talked about me so its ...almost perfect.) Anyway hopefully i get to talk to you soon.
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete