Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Well, I'm a little tired. We just came home from visiting my grandparents in Tropic, and my cousins live there too... long story short we had a non-sleeping party and watched Cinderella Story (cute storyline!) and Parental control, or something weird like that where the parents hate their child's boyfriend or girlfriend and so they set their son or daughter up on two dates and then the poor child has to choose between the two dates and his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. Haha it's kind of really entertaining, but that could've been because it was three in the morning.
I still have to pack, so Quincy you better feel special. :) Quincy left a post saying my blog is cool but he's not really in it so it could be better or something to that effect. If that's not what his post says, it's what he really meant. :) So Quinx, here you go! Hevrolet is one of the silliest people i know. :) We discuss girl and guy drama on occasion which is pretty entertaining- but one of the reasons why he's silly. (Hevrolet, you know what... er... who I mean. ;) ) So I'm betting that you're wondering why he's called Hevrolet. Well, I'm hoping you've also noticed that Hevrolet is Chevrolet without the C. :) Ok, so the scene is a tour bus with our stake all dressed up for Martin's Cove. An old Chevy Truck (I think... correct me if I'm wrong Hevrolet) drives past and the C has worn off... So Quincy gets all excited and starts poking Heath Fullmer (who was asleep or something) and telling him there's this new brand of car called a Hevrolet. :D Silly Quincy right? :) Just kidding Quincy; you are a very intelligent young man who just happened to be sleep deprived like the rest of us. Or so we say. ;)
Well, I hope Quincy is satisfyed now, and my blog is now much cooler than it was before. :) Tomorrow at noon I leave for Girl's Camp because I'm a YCL (hehe pronounced 'yuckel' according to Maycee :p) I suppose I'm excited for Girl's Camp. Or at least I'll be much more... agreeable with it once I'm there. I kind of just want to stay home and be lazy. And shower. :) Actually I'm ok with the whole stinking camping type thing because I don't have a mirror and stuff... so oh well right? I'm really really tired and pretty much the main reason I did another post today was to tease Quincy... so I'm thinking I should go to bed. Except I still have to pack for girl's camp, ooh! And I almost forgot. I've decided I'm going to have a quote of the post... and tonight's I think is two because I can't decide. :)
"Greedy boys will never be cradled in the arms of Jesus" (From some weird thing Justin and Beanz showed me on Youtube)
and:
"There's no heart so black as the black black heart of a phony leper!" (From the TV series Monk... of which I am addicted to! ) :) Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment