Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh by the way. Now this other guy is telling me he needs a blog post. (And if anyone else wants one out there just let me know since I really want to write a bajillion on random guys. :p Ok, here goes. )
There's this boy named Chris. He's pretty much amazing.
He and I talk on msn sometimes... We also discuss guy and girl drama... He's sorta strange but kinda cool and he listens to me complain. ... but then he usually laughs at me. Oh well right? At least he's a happy guy. Well, now it is DEFINITELY my bedtime. OK? Ok. :)
GOODNIGHT everyone. I'll write you all blog posts after I get home from Girl's Camp.
Oh, and I'm planning on sneaking out my window to go to Walmart with Dorothy. I'll let you know how that goes too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Shannon! You have a blog!! Sweet now we can be blog buddies! well anyway, just thought I'd say hi and welcome to blogdom. love ya :)

    ReplyDelete