Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Woo Hoo! I'm Started!

Well hello fellow friends! :)
Welcome to my blog? Today I feel really technologically impaired because I couldn't
figure out anything on the computer and then I suddenly had the strange urge to start a blog.
Mostly for funness. And let me tell you... it is! :p I guess...
So as of today I'm pretty tired of my Psychology class. I'm taking a concurrent enrolment class on the ednet through Utah State and today we got our midterm test. It's HUGE but at least it's open book and a take home test. Still it's the Fourth of July! :( Testing during a holiday is cruel and unusual if you ask me.
On monday I started a second Job at Storytellers Club. Ok so it's in the warehouse and it's collating, but it's actually pretty fun despite the paper and cardboard cuts i have now. :) There's fun people there, like Kristi and Preston. Haha Preston told us about asking a girl to sit by him and offering her a sucker and then he went to the other room and she was there working! I guess they all teased him so Kristi and my mom were giving him new ideas on how to snare girls. Hiding Andes Mints in his scripture case didn't sound very appealing to him though. I'm pretty sure he'd have girls SWARMING him if he had chocolate... :)
Child Care is going fabulously this year too. I miss the schedual from last year because I worked with Aubree and Sheralee and my mom a lot more so it was like a family night deal! We don't have any shifts together this year though, but there are some of the cutest kids that I just want to take home with me!
One last random thing to get something on here so I can feel like it's started- Aubree and I are going to the Bridal Elegance Fashion Team workshop on the 16th now for a 'Dweller reunion' (aka EFY :D ) which of course means I'm extra excited since I miss all of my EFY 'groupies' and we get to go walk for hours in five inch heels after that! :) I know, I know... you're jealous. Haha I don't blame you! Maybe if you're all lucky I'll give you walking lessons when I get back, with the help of Aubree of course. :)
Well, I think that mostly covers life for now... Have an incredibly 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment