Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Boredom!




Hello again!


Yes, I realize it's kinda pathetic to be on here again, but I'm silly and bored and bored and silly.


soo... guess what!


Ten things I could probably live without, but I kinda like having around anyway are:


1) My cell phone!


2) Ipod


3) My camera


4) (You guessed it :p) The computer


5) Ice Cream! (... This one deserves a few more exclamation points don't you think?)


6) My awesomely favorite chapstick of the name of Aquafina (Hey. I thought it'd be easier to come up with ten things i could probably live without but like having around anyway ok? :p )


7) Cars :)


8) The color RED!


9) Candy... All sorts of candy. Mainly chocolate though...


10) And last but not least... Uhh... Disney Movies! :D




Tada! I did it! Ten is a big number I've decided... Speaking of which, my lucky number is 5.


Five is a pretty cool number right? And Wednesday is definitely the coolest day of the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment