Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Happiness is not good enough....

I DEMAND EUPHORIA! This is so insane!
My life.
It's insanity!!!
I'm soooooo stressed beyond all reason. It's so impossible to keep up with all the classes. Every single teacher assumes we only have that class. I have news for them. WE HAVE SEVEN OTHER CLASSES TO JUGGLE! Oh mylanta! It's chaos! One teacher announced that roughly half of all of her students are failing. Um, Idk about all of you, but it would seem to me that if half of my students were failing, I'd want to work with them and make it better because their grades reflect back on me. It's like a grade on my teaching. So why won't she work with us at all? She was lenient on ONE paper. One. ALKSJDFOPAWIEURFLASKJFL;ASKJDFLKWJEFL;AKSJDFL;KASJ~!!!!!! I can't do anything abut it! It's ridiculous! Anyway... so if any of you have marvelous 'coping with major stressed out maddness in life' solutions, I'd LOVE to hear them.
Until then....

Signed,
FRAZZLED!
:p




Oh. And I've been talked into trying out for Mads. I'm only freaking out a little. And when I say a little I mean pulling out my hair, hyperventilating, spiked blood pressure 'a little'. :D AH! Scary. It sounds sooo nerve wracking! We'll see how it goes I guess.
(On the bright side, everyone says if you dont make Mads, you make Accapella.... Which is almost as cool. :) )

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Shannon! All I can say is that ice cream is the only way i've made it all these years. :)

    ReplyDelete