Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bring the Vitamin C please!

Well, the title says most of what I'm sayin. Yup, I'm sick. Blah. I'm downing the stupid orange juice like mad, but it doesn't really help anything. Except for now I think I have an over-active bladder, but hey. All in the name of gettin to that point of healthiness again, right?
It's official. I am sooo ready for spring to just get here already! Of course that could have something to do with being sick, and correlating sick with cold... but either way, I was getting so excited when I could finally see green-ish grass under the melted snow! Then God sent down some more snow to cover it up. Yeah, snow is a blessing... but I'd much prefer rain these days.
Alrighty. So I was going to put some pictures of the mess I made out of Jake's room in order to ask him to Sweethearts... but I can't find the USB chord for my camera... which means you're going to have to wait. It was a rather cheesey idea... and most of it stemmed from the fact I just really wanted to make a mess out of his room... :p So basically it's TONS of crepe paper from floor to ceiling, and wall to wall... accented with a million little conversation hearts all over the place and one solitary balloon on his bed with a pin taped to it. (Weapon of choice. :D) POP! The balloon serves it's purpose and he finds a note directing him to the freezer. (Note... he has more than one freezer so good luck to him finding the right one.) Then there's a little heart dish frozen with far too much glitter and a note inside a ziplock bag in the middle of the frozen-ness... so obviously he'll have to melt it to get to the note. The note says, "Now that you've melted my heart, will you go to the dance with me?" Corny? Silly? Ridiculous? Of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment