Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My music player!!! :D Woo HOo!

Ok, so this might be entirely pointless because you guys are most likely more technilogically savvy than I am.. but just in case you're in the same boat as me, I'm going to explain somethin to you. While you're on my blog, you get to listen to some of my favorite songs! But you don't have to. You can turn it off if you click on the play/pause button (Duh. I sound so redundant. Except for not redundant... Just... lame. :p ) However, you're not going to want to stop listening! I've even got DEAN MARTIN! :D I think if he wasn't old and/or dead I'd be in love with him. :p My mom gives me that one "Are you serious?" look when I say that... But hey. His voice makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July, and I think that's definitely important in relationships. :p Or could be. Anywho, as I was saying, you can browse through the songs if you click Menu, and then the next button. The song you were listening to will keep playing, it just scrolls through the titles... Oh, and yes, I do have a Journey song. :) My musical taste is broad ok? Plus I couldn't fit everything I wanted on there.

Also, I just wanted to announce that I woke up at seven. On a Saturday morning! And it was all because Tara was coming today. And I didn't clean my bathroom. (Which I still haven't. Not really... shh. Don't let my mom in on the secret. Although she is a mom, and therefore her supersonic vision will probably give it away. :) ) So I got up, and I actually did my hair today. Amazing huh. And then I cleaned my room and 'tidy-ed' my bathroom... I even practiced piano and violin. All before nine thirty! :D I'm rather proud of myself if the truth be told.

Last night I watched Ghost Town with the Barries... I honestly love being at their house! Their family is so much fun to be around. Anyway, I thought it was a really cute movie. Cute story line... could've used some editing on the language, but it was quirky. I like it a lot actually. It's one of those "Who just thinks of things like this?" movies. A man dies, and then all of a sudden he can see ghosts and they all want him to help them with their 'unfinished buisness'. There's some romance in it, and it's funny and I just like it! It has an awesome ending too.
And now that I've put in my share of rambling for the day- I'm off to read The Count of Monte Cristo. I've only seen the movie (We watched it in our French Class since it takes place in Europe) but I LOVED it! And although I'm only on page four, I like the book so far. I like the way it's written, the speech... I just like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment