Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictorals!

Well, Hello. Obviously from the title, these are in fact pictures. :) That i took. I need to pick three of the best ones that have to do with winter so comments are not only appreciated, but practically required. :) Thanks! :D


Note to audience... I took this picture in PJ pants, and no shoes or socks. It was intense, but definitely worth it! It was such a gorgeous sunset!


I kind of really like clouds as of recently.



Claire de somethin. The moon is gorgeous!


isn't it lovely??



Part of a hinge you'll see later. :)



This is part of a wall mirror at Jacobs. I just like the iron look and the lines in it.



These are candles that are also at Jakes house.


I love these candles!



I like this one ok? I love how you can see the writing on the jar. It's cool.



A jar of marbles... so that's where mine went! :D



These are some of the most amazingly cool fishing reels that are in this jar at Jake's house. I love their decorations! They're quite photogenic. ;) haha


I liked the wood grain and the hinge and the nails... Jacob just thought i was crazy. :) Which i am, of course.


STARS DELIGHT! :p... although it isn't christmas eve night... so that phrase isn't quite as catchy.


Some Stars. Of coolio-ness


I LOVE these!

Nicole and Billy... I like hands a lot.
However, Billy is CRAZY and so he insisted on wearing one of nicole's rings. Blast, this was my favorite. He just looks silly. Or at least his hand does. :p

Cute huh?!? Nicole and Billy.
and nicole's cute rings and stuff... and hand warmer things. :p


I have a thing for shadows. Plus after running through the water BAREFOOTED i kind of liked the footprint stuff too.



This is Avery. She's my cousin's little girl, and she's ADORABLE! Haha, the best part is her personality. It's my favorite to just listen to her. :) She's 3 going on 16. She's a cutie though.


AWESOME icicles!!!!! Up close, and personal! :D



Random? I like icicles ok? And our little... playground thingy.


I just liked the chair. :) I find it rather artistic.



Icicles!



Black and white-ish Version



:D I love silhouettes. Jake just happened to be the victim of my photography addiction. :)



This one is a little bit better than the one below. Only a little bit though. It's the view from between the Heritage Center and the Parking Garage. :)



This one didn't turn out half as good as i had envisioned. :) But that's kind of typical with my camera. And me. Can't blame it all on the camera. ;)


I just like lamp posts... Dont ask why, cuz i can't tell you, but I do!




The parking Garage view! :D



This is on the Canyon Trail... It didn't really turn out as well as i wanted it to. :p I saw too much potential in it. :)














1 comment:

  1. I like the first sunset one becuase its very beautiful. The next one I like is the littl icicles with the blueish background. then I like the silhouette one with jacob. Some of the hand ones are cute and good pictures but not very wintery i think. but i have been known to be wrong before, many times in fact, so you don't have to listen to me. They are all very good pictures though little one. Good job :) Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete