Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 19, 2009

... just a little friendly request...

Hello anybody and everybody who reads this. I have a small request I'd like to pose.
I guess some people have been emailing my blog to their friends, which is mostly cool, because it's likely that some of your friends are some of mine... but I'd prefer that my blog wasn't emailed around. I love you all and everything, but trust me. Everyone I'd like to be aware of it *(and more) are... is. Whatever. I can't... gramatize... or something. :) Aaanyway... I know this is a blog, and it's on the Internet, and I'm sure EVERYONE and their dog knows about it. But I'd appreciate the cessation of passing it around. Thanks. :)
Also P.S Tip of advice to anyone doing flags... a screwdriver isn't enough to attempt ice chipping out the little holes the flags go in. Bring hammers so you can REALLY get down to business with the chiseling. :)
Holy guacamole! It was BEYOND freezing this morning. I poured hot water into one of the holes and by the time I was finished chipping it out, the water that spilled out of it had already frozen again. My boot was actually temporarily frozen to the sidewalk! Um, yes dears, it is in fact cold.
Putting them away wasn't much warmer either. :) But it was actually kind of fun. Try as I might to convince you otherwise at times, I really do love my family. The twins could use some chill pills usually because they're constantly hyped up on... well, whatever it is. Life probably. :) And Brianne is neglected by me so when she does get attention she's like a sponge! :) I feel bad, I should probably make more time for them. My favorite, though, is when Jake came over (a couple times, actually) And he and I played games with Brianne the first time. (Kudos for him, he was pretty patient with her... Bri's definitely loving the attention she got from him in the whole Uno competition); and last time he came, we built 'forts' in the front room... I don't think she really cares what we're doing, as long as she's included. It's pretty cute. She's getting so big though! It keeps reminding me how EVERYONE is growing up. Myself included. Although the 'growing up' part about me is debatable at times. ;) Sometimes I think I'm just regressing... that's the word right? Going back? Right, anyway, you know what I mean. But honestly, coloring books and 'bugles with cheese' sounds a whole lot better than being mature and doing homework. :) Also, my cousin Justin (one of the 'Three musketeers' from 'back in the day at grandma's house' is turning nineteen next month! (? February, right?) My point is, he's going to be off on a mission soon! Which, by the way, seems so surreal! It's crazy! And Aubree will be graduating, and pretty soon I'LL be graduating and then I'll have to watch all the guys my age go on missions, and all the girls get married.... um, MARRIED???
So the other night after a particularly grandchild filled church meeting, Marissa came and informed me that she gave me her permission to go and get married soon so I could have cute kids soon. Haha, yeah, funny Marissa... ME? MARRIED? SOON?? These three words don't really go together. Give me at LEAST five years. 22 would be soon enough. But thinking about it, in two years I'll be nineteen, which is when my mom got married. Two years isn't long at all! I still feel so little... maybe I won't in two years. Oh well... My point of all that rambling was, TIME FLIES! Seriously, it's so cliche, but it's true!

1 comment:

  1. now you know how I feel. Time passes by slowly most of the time, but when I look back it's like: holy crap where did it all go? especially the last 7 months. they are just....gone. But I guess I'm unlike you cause I'm really looking forward to being 21 and 22 and at the "marrying age"

    ReplyDelete