Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 23, 2009

fotos.

sorry, i couldn't help it... I just like the green! :p
The rest of the pictures are good tho. Or so I'd like to think. :)




















































































































































Ps, since I'm far too lazy to go through the posting maddness, Thanks to everyone who commented and said they liked the pictures. Alex, I still don't think I'm all that great... They're just amature pictures, but thanks anyway. Lori, thanks :) The 'Miss Cedar' thing isn't really like an Iron county pagent kinda thing like it sounds... It's just from the Bridal Elegance Modeling that I'm doing this year. They gave us sashes to identify which School we represented. :)
And Erin, of course Frank Sinatra rubbed off on me a little. Just this one. Ok, so I'm sure I like other songs by him... I just don't know them. :)
AAnyway... Thanks to all!








3 comments:

  1. oh shannon! I knew I loved you!I was reading your blog and lo and behold...YOU HAVE FRANK SINATRA ON YOUR LITTLE IPOD!!! I was so proud of you! haha yes its true I'm a crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon! Cool pics you have taken....do you want to be a photographer for a job or is it just a hobby?? I didn't know you are miss cedar city (that isn't a joke is it??) Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright alright. we've both known it for a while but i'll be the first to say it. You are a better photographer than me little one. lucky bum. you are an excellent photographer and don't let me catch you saying you're not! You really should send these into a magazine or somethin and see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete