Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random quotes for today. Or maybe just for this moment.

"It makes sense. When you get stabbed, they fix you with knives.... a needle is a relative of the knife: sharp, pointy?"

"Duh, he's a boy. They live for this goldfish swallowing stuff."

"This feels like chapstick!"
(Haha, so funny. You had to be there.)

"The shoulder? In the office?.... It's HIM!"

"Put your stretchy pants on....... TONIGHT!"
(Twins make our lives so much more... unique. Haha. They're nut cases. There's even hand actions to this one.)

"Shannon! Shannon!! Quote book! Put it in the quote book!"

"The babies keep saying, 'I want, I want...' THIS!"
(Hehe... best home video)

"Sometimes we have to pick on people who pick on us to make us feel better.
It's not very righteous, but it's ok, because we feel better inside." :p
(Contradictory?)

"He works for 5 Buck Pizza.... and he delivers."
( :D Best girl's movie night of all times. And the eating lizzards and hyper space? Ptsh, it's un-beatable.)

"-It's only 30 minutes,
- No, it's half an hour stupid."

"It's like asian cannibalism."
(Huh?)

"Not that taco, or that taco.... THAT taco." :D

"I have a word! ... I mean a phrase!"

"Cinnamon? Cinnamon my foot! It tastes like cinnamon ON my foot!"

"That's IT! That's it. I am SO going on a romantic detox. Who needs boys anyway? It's not like they're useful. Or cute. Or fun to be around.... NO! Wait! Detox, Detox!"

1 comment:

  1. giggle giggle chortle chortle....good thing my name isn't by any of my quotes....my semi-normal reputation in this family would be crushed!

    ReplyDelete