Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

He totally cares!

Cool story of the day:
I spaced taking my computer class exam online last Friday. (Seriously, I wonder how I make it through the day sometimes. I think I have halfs-heimers. ;) )
So I talked to my professor... the worst thing he can do is say no, right? Right. Luckily for me, he didn't! I got to re-take the test that I forgot about and I have to score at least an 80% on it. The test was on the really hard section that I was completely lost in, and so I said a little prayer and started the test.
Wanna guess what my score was?
80%.
Cool?? I think yes.

Also, Fabi and I have decided we're work out buds, which means that it's only been three days and the waddling hasn't improved since my first run. Bummer, right? It's hard to look impressive to cute fellows when your walking resembles either a duck or an over-confident man.

I promise I meant to find a duck and an over confident man, but this seemed more suiting to how I feel like I look. (This and the Egyptian goose. Which at least sounds more elegant... right?)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon, I finally got this computer to come up !!!! Congratulations on your test! Good job!!!! sound like school is going great. Bri and I are watching chopped! we are really missing you a ton!!!! we need to talk about next tuesday. Are we meeting in Nephi for the wedding dinner? I sure hope so! Brianne says that her school play is on the 23 and 24 .We are very exited abot that!!! It is going to be so wonderful to see you on Tuesday!!!! Me and bri are very exited!!! This is bri now! My play is on the 23 and 24 so it is not on your B day! That would be very sad if it was on your b day. you never check your e mail so I'll say what I would say if i were to e mail you! We miss you a ton!!!


    ..........Bri and Gram

    ReplyDelete