Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 30, 2009

BEST Book!

Being sick is no fun. Duh; but maybe it has it's perks too. :p This morning I couldn't go back to sleep so I picked up a book that my aunt let my mom borrow. It's called Gossamer by Lois Lowry. I absolutely LOVE it! That, of course, means I'm going to have to ramble about it to everyone. Which includes all of you. :p So, read it! It's a short, easy read... and it has this whole sub plot... a story within the story. :) I love it's creative explanation for dreams, and it's so imaginitive. Which, I definitely appreciate since I was constantly pretending to be some sort of animal or damsel in distress up until sixth grade. :p Maybe I still do! ;) Haha just kidding. Anway... I love it! Everyone should read it!
(Now I'm reading Eggs by Jerry Spinelli, which is really good so far. I'm only on chapter ten though. :p Aaand it's nap time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment