Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Grand Ideas!

Haha, Angie, I most definitely agree whole heartedly with your idea of writing Justin's potential hot australian and/or brittish companion. :D Haha. Yes yes, great ideas indeed. And now I have to apologize once again. I really wanted to put all of my super random pictures of being in the car on here but there's something wrong and my camera won't connect to the computer. So until I'm not technilogically retarded, you're gonna have to wait some more. Not that it's too painful for you to cope with, since this blog is pretty.... interesting to say the least. :)
Mason and Miralva's wedding was beautiful! It was pretty windy but it was so beautiful and warm and beautiful! She looked so glowing and cute!
Now I'm off to... probably clean my room.
We have this deal. My mom's really tired of us all being slobs and never practicing apparently because now she's bribing us that if we keep our room clean and practice both instruments for ten minutes every day for the rest of june we get a brownie batter blizzard at absolutely no cost to us. :p So I'm gonna go. .....
Now.
.......
Aurevoir! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment