Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

work and laundry.

Well, I slept in. Again. So my mom left me and went to work :p And so now I'm doing a TON of catch up laundry and poking around on blogs that I haven't read forever. Angie, I just thought you should know I absolutely LOVE looking at all of your pictures! They're so great! And congrats Katie, for T's potty training progress. :) That made me smile, he's so cute.

Just a funny story from work yesterday... There's Marie and Anton, (Anton is the Russian guy she wrote to because he was her cousins companion and long story short, they're married now. Which is actually a pretty cool story. :) Maybe I'll marry a hot Australian complete with a heart-melting accent ;) haha)
Marie asked about the Cattle drive and so then Anton pipes up asking if I've ever "touched their udders". Haha, um, what?? We laughed over that for way too long. Which is a sure sign of TOTAL BOREDOM and sleep deprivation :D

I went onto Amazon this morning to look for a book I need to read this summer for AP English next year. It's called Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe. And I found it, but I also found the Kindle... Which of course I drooled over for quite a while. :)

3 comments:

  1. my heart skipped a beat when i saw you mentioned my name. :) i'll try to take more pictures. also i think we should work out a deal with justin where maybe if he ends up with a hot australian or british companion, maybe you could write to them and maybe then in two years you could maybe marry someone with a really hot accent. just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is making someone smile he is driveing me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..... So Angie hooked me up to my nieces blogs, and I am loving it! I'm a blog nut, and you have such a fun and cute way of putting life! I loved reading thru it this morning and I am afraid you remind me of me a little bit. You are so full of life and energy and I just think you're great. My nieces have so many talents at such youngness. Yes, you are young and you can still be carefree......until graduation! Yikers!!!

    ReplyDelete