Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Photo barf.

I warned you it'd happen. :)
I also promised my sisters that it'd have little to no description so we could party. :)

Just dance party at Tori's for "girl's night"... Plus Jays... :)

Sometimes Kaytie turns into a scary picture jumper. We love her anyway though :)


Pintrest is a beautiful muse for hungry students. ;) nutella "stuffed" French toast!

This is how I survived the drive home. Three hours seems more do-able with Dove chocolate;)
















Aub's bridal shower turned out way cute! (of course! Our family is pro by now :p ) It really was so good to just be around family and giggle and catch up and eat! ;) I pretty much just love our family, we're seriously so lucky/blessed! Sorry for the pitiful amount of pictures. My camera died and I didn't discover extra batteries until the very end. :( But Lee and Aunt SheraLyn got lots of good ones! :D
The night before the shower Aubree, Sami and my sisters all visited til 3 ish in the morning, I've missed just being able to hang out and talk. Darn this growin up business, right?
Anywho, here's the promised random picture post. Sorry, it's not as epic as I had imagined :p Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this was fun to see all the laughs we enjoyed while around the quilt. Glad you got some great pictures to remember this by. Your turn will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Shannon, You really captured the fun we had around the quilt. We have a great family. It was so much fun to be together for the evening. Can't wait till it's time to do it again. Hope school is going great. Miss you so very much. You are always in our hearts and in our prayers. Thanks for being such a sweetheart. WE do love you so very much.....Gram abd Gramps

    ReplyDelete