Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 08, 2012

T minus 25 hours!

Which probably does make me really ridiculous. That's ok with me.
This post is coming straight from Hatch, Utah. Are you jealous? :) You probably should be, the twins, Bri, Erin and I have been partyin since Wednesday! Complete with obnoxious giggle fits, roasting s'mores (how can we have some more when we haven't had any yet?) and random bursts of work out motivation. (Ok, so I'd be lying if I use the plural of burst. We did that once. Wednesday night. Never been the same since. Laughing is officially painful.) 
We also learned (from Pinterest) that the lines on a solo cup are measurements for alcohol. Pinternet is a very educational place, apparently.
It really has been so much fun to switch things up and party with my sisters between work shifts this week, I was getting borderline nutsy beforehand. 
I've got some great tourist stories, which is partially why I'm blogging. (The main reason is a time killer.) The other day I met this woman who was slightly grey, very colorful, and toting a garden gnome. Totally normal, right?
I couldn't decide if it'd be rude or not to ask "Ma'am, why in the world are you smuggling a small gnome?" She must have noticed me eyeing her accessory because she piped up with "My son is making me take pictures with this gnome everywhere I travel. That's why I had to buy batteries." *Insert 'cwazy eyes' and a huge grin* Aha! Problem solved. Not only is she senile, but her son is fueling said insanity! Sounds like a healthy, happy family to me! ;) (Ok, so just kidding. Apparently it has something to do with a French film, called Amelia.) 
Most of the other stories are more like mini horor films. So I'll just let those slip through the cracks. Ok... this is the worst blog post ever probably... I just am super antsy. And such. And obligated to blog. 
I'll just stop there. Just stick with the gnome story. Yeah?

And these grand songs that we dance to in the cabin.


















Oh. And this. Just because. :)

2 comments:

  1. Amelie! I've seen that movie! It's really cute, you should get the edited version and watch it. When I heard she was carrying that gnome that was the first thing I thought of! Fun story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos!!! Love the stories!! Love you!!! were exited to see Matt this weekend!!! We hope that we get to see you often this summer. Real often. Thanks for being our sweetheart!!!

    .......Love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete