Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today is the day.

Except for I'm not sure what it's the day for... :p
It's going to be a short post- I have math pretty soon. But I just got up and read some cousin missionary e-mails over breakfast, and it made me so happy! Rhett is still in the MTC (pretty sure anyway) and he sounds like an awesome brand new missionary. Justin's been out for a year and it's so awesome to see the changes and growth he's gone through. He mentioned something about a brand new 19 year old missionary fresh out of high school, and I thought, isn't it amazing how The Lord sets things up? These little high school graduates- most of them rather immature- go out into the world, and come back as men rooted in the gospel, and close with their Heavenly Father. I love missionaries! So, just as a pass along, pray for all the missionaries in the world- they've got the Lord on their side, but it's nice to have the rest of the world too. :p (It was cute, Justin said to pray for him and his Persians. :) He's in the Farsi speaking Toronto Canada Mission. He truly loves those people.)

Love you all, Have a beautiful Tuesday!

(P.S the Unicorn post? You've gotta click on the YOU part. :) Just in case that was kind of obscure.)

1 comment:

  1. What a delightfully beautiful post! Thanks for brightening my day with these uplifting thoughts. I am glad I'm not Justin's only "biggest fan". I think he is just awesome. Missionaries are the greatest! In fact, I am doing a post on my blog soon about our missionaries in NYC! They are great.

    ReplyDelete