Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Ah, life.

And I mean that in both the good and the bad way.

Good side: :)
-My new friends, and of course my old friends too
-Knowledge that brings imminent peace and love no matter what your day's been like. Knowledge of a higher power,the plan of salvation, of the atonement, of charity, and of grace and mercy.
-Ibuprofin after insane fitness for life classes
-Hot showers :)
-Cooking for myself
-Feeling at home on my own
-Feeling ready for life. Finally.
-Trust
-Families and true love. (None of that twitterpated crap. I'm talking about the real stuff where you know everything about them and you still love them because they're all your friends.)
-My roomies! :D They're so cute. We have too much fun. If that were possible.
-Butterflies
-Western stinkin swing! That was possibly the most fun I've had yet! Lots of cute scenery that knows how to dance and actually asks girls! (My roommates and I joined the Western Swing club, and it's every Wednesday evening. Seriously, I absolutely LOVED it. Even the awkward giggle worthy moments.)
-The institute. There's this feeling there that I'm beginning to crave. It's safe, and their motto is true. They really are a perfect "home away from home".
-Choir! (For those of you who don't know about this, I tried out for the Institute performance choir, and I MADE IT!!! Yeah, I know. Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles. Haha, it was scary. Really. There was a table of seven people staring at me and I didn't have music here with me so I just sang a verse of 'Come Thou Fount' a capella. But I figured if I made it, GREAT! If I didn't, then well hey. I got out of my comfort zone, and grew from the experience. Luckily I got the real positive outcome huh. :p)
-Feeling confident
-Having nail painting parties with my fun roommates
-MY BALCONY! (I still haven't gotten sick of it. In fact I'm typing this out here right now. Yup. I stood out here this morning and wondered if I'd get tired of it when winter came and was freezy... I'm thinking probably not though. I'll probably wear seven sweaters and bring a book or homework and some hotchocolate- in my cute purple thermos- out here and soak it in. I'm weird. I'm aware of this.)
-Eating ice cream straight from the tub. Haha Sami, Tori and I went to Walmart to get ice cream and milk. Yes, it was a rough day. Thanks for askin.)

Bad Side: :( :p
-The sound of my alarm clock at six thirty every morning.
-Math two hours after hearing my alarm clock. Four out of five school days a week. Yup. Fun stuff.
-Playing ultimate frisbee on the football field turf. It's DISGUSTINGLY hot on that field. Like unbearably so. (But ultimate, itself, was pretty fun. I have to admit. And feeling sweaty and out of breath? Yeah, that sort of felt good too. Blast those endorphins.)
-Feeling sickly. :(
-Not being able to hit the stinkin high G in choir with all the angelic voiced sopranos. You think I'm exaggerating. Just belive me, cuz I kid you not people. They're all like... opera singing beautiful prodigees. Me? Nah, I just do this for fun. :)
-Scary men folk.
-My messy room cuz I've been too busy (and now too lazy) to clean it.
-Awkward hot tubbing adventures. Mental note: Don't go to the other apartment complex's hot tub thinking its just you and your roommates. Nope, there's gonna be guys you don't know and feel self conscious and awkward around. It's way fun. Did you hear that sarcasm? I've been practicing to perfect it's dripping tone.

Anyway. That's basically it. But: You must see some of these pictures. :)















1 comment:

  1. I like how John Wayne's face looks like " OH! beautiful women are trying to kiss my face!" Thats my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete