Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Truly scrumptious :)

Let me explain.
No no, that would take too long. Let me sum up.

I stayed up far too late last night, painted my (guy) friends' toe nails- no, they're not gay. Concerning? Yes, but not gay. :p So I woke up this morning on 4 hours of sleep behind me, ran to math with wet hair all pulled back and hardly any makeup (yeah, see if I ever get married at that rate ;p) and sat down at my desk only to find out to my great pleasure that my teacher, who is an on call ambulence driver or something, was gone and class was canceled. Hooray? Oh yes, I do believe so.

So I came home, shaved the amazon forests away so I could wear shorts, and actually took my time getting ready. :) Now I only have my Start Smart class, and then I'm done for the day! Hooooooorrraay!
(Speaking of class, I should get going. :) Love you all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment