Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Guess what? :)

Somebody is registered for Spring Semester at Snow!! 
Someone also found housing that they can afford (almost ha) 
And, someone is rather excited about it!

Also, someone doesn't have time to write about it now, because someone has to get ready for a funeral. (More on that later, too.) So someone is going to just drop off a handful of random pictures from the trip. 



Awkward Family Photos?


I've really missed this view. A lot!


All last year I wanted to stop and get a picture of this sign. But my Phone camera stinks so I'm gonna have to stop for round two sometime.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon, I am excited for you. Hope your schooling goes great. I love the picures of the Manti Temple. Gramps and i love that temple. Hope we can come up this spring and go to the temple with you, Cute pictures of the friends. Thanks for being such a neat, sweet, grand daughter. Much love...Gram.....

    ReplyDelete