Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm a blog slacker. Oops!

Here's the scoop. I'm back in Bryce, working. Originally I was scheduled for just three days this week, but that morphed into two five day weeks as soon as I got here with my three day packing. I now understand why women must always obnoxiously over-pack. One time out of fifty seven gadrillion, you actually need the extra stuff.
Anywho. Here's some poor quality phone pictures because I still have to wait for Christmas. (Darn it.)
We've been doing inventory- which is why I've been able to pick up
more hours- and I found these labels terribly helpful. I never would've guessed!




My sweet grandpa got up early the morning after I got there and cleaned off my car. Even though he ended up driving me to work anyway because he was concerned about my car making it up the canyon with the road conditions. :) I love being loved.


At work we had a Christmas party, complete with a gift exchange game. I think I was fairly successful... though I'm not sure how to fit the Santa head into my boots. :/


Grandma's calling saying that the Nutcracker is on... and I should most definitely go watch that, seeing how I never have.
But first... I just have to explain the food pictures.
Nearly the very second I walked in the door, grandma slipped her new apron over my head and handed me a recipe card with Pumpkin Dump cake on it. :) And the baking continued until after dinner. And I maybe took pictures to text to my family. Which isn't terrible or awful or jealousy inducing. ;)
Note to readers: Please disregard the small corner missing out of the Pumpkin Dump cake. My spoon has a mind of its own. :D

(Also, don't worry. In eleven (let's go with ten and not count today, yeah?) days I'll have pictures that are better than wimpy cell phone camera pictures!)
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment