Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ya know when you watch a chick flick?

.


And all of a sudden you decide you should totally be in love?
Oh, and you miss every best friend you ever had?
Life's a little crazy to think about these days. (There might be another mid-quarter-life crisis on the brink... just as a warning. :p)
I swear every last person on the face of the planet is either engaged, or married, or in Europe, or sick, or just kinda gone. Those girls you were best friends with when you were little? So much has changed that it's just obviously not the same. (Duh. I'm brilliant, right?)
So. You maybe get a little teary.
And eat a piece of cake.
And go crazy with amazing Christmas, and then blog about it, because if you posted this stuff on Facebook everyone would think you were attention starved and dramatic, and somehow blogging makes that different? (Umm...)

So now I'm just gonna save the remainder of my dignity and stop rambling my thoughts and just show you the Christmas music. (Remind me not to stay home alone and watch chick flicks again, ok?)
Carol of the Bells for 12 cellos, by Steven Sharp Nelson....

Where are you Christmas; Jon Schmidt, Steven Sharp Nelson

Nearer My God To Thee for 9 cellos, Steven Sharp Nelson


Bring Him Home (Les Miserables) Jon Schmidt, Steven Sharp Nelson

(And I totally couldn't resist) Pirates of the Carribean cover, solo by Jarod Radnich from 'The Piano Guys'

1 comment:

  1. Watching chick flicks makes me feel totally dramatic. I understand completely!

    ReplyDelete