Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Finally Finals!

.

(Ok, first of all this new blogger set up stuff is still throwing me off. Weirdness.)
Secondly....
I'm done with finals!!!!!! (Which really isn't new news as of today because I was done Tuesday night.  I know, I'm super lucky. Right? ;p )
So I've been procrastinating like a pro on the packing/cleaning business and hanging out with Matt instead. (Much more fun.)
Last night there was an end of the year party thingy going on at the GSC, and there was free food. Obviously, we were there in a heart beat. ;) So besides the deliciously large slices of pizza there were inflatable toys, great music (sarcasm. Sort of.) and crafty stuff in other classrooms. :p (Oh let's get crafty!) Matt and I raced in the giant gerbil ball thingys, which looked like....


THIS!

Pretty grand, right? (Try not to be too jealous... he totally kicked my bum. They're soo much fun though! It's hilarious to try and steer them and not run over spectators on bleachers and when you get to the finish line there's so much momentum that there's really no stopping until you smack into the wall (which doesn't hurt since you're in this giant bouncy ball) and you flop around on the inside, giggling your guts out. Good stuff. :)
They had the inflatable obstacle courses too, and I would've won bone times we went if my foot hadn't slipped the first time. (But I guess Matt could tell you he would've beat me if his head hadn't gotten stuck in the little jump between thingys. Haha. Oh heavens. I need inflatables in my life. Mom, my birthday's in... ten months? :D Just sayin.)
Since I got done early I've done a lot of "being a bum" and helping quiz Matt on various Biology and Anatomy topics. (You should probably know that I'm a little unintelligent in those categories. I read off the flash cards and it's like I just spoke Russian! Haha, it seriously is funny to me that the words I'm reading make sense to him. Smart people. :p Goodness.) It's been so nice outside though that we've studied outside a couple times under the tree outside the library that we maybe climbed once upon a time. :p Maybe tomorrow we'll study after we've climbed up the tree. That seems like a safe/productive plan?
I just love this awesome weather though!
Matt got all camera happy with my ipod. This is the only
one I didn't veto. :p He also took videos. I think maybe
his brain cells are a little melty this week.

It's been weird that school's over and campus is empty. When did the semester even happen? Time FLEW this year! It's crazy to look back at where I was, and where I've been over the past year. Lot's of learning happened, which is probably a really good thing! I'm excited to get back to Bryce though, lots of spoiling from both sets of grandparents, and plenty of entertaining tourist stories! (Woo woo!)
Two more days til I move! Lots of conflicting emotions! And I should probably start cleaning and packing! ... Who wants to trade? :p Happy Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. HI SWEEET SHANNON!! I left my computer in Cedar City when we came to Hatch. I have missed it, Your family brought it to me . Love this blog. i am so proud of you and what you have accomplished this year. We are lonesome for you and really excited to see you. Have a safe trip home and stay beautiful and sweet..... Love you so very much......Gram......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your experience with the gerbil balls! I've got to try that sometime. It looks like a happy happy life! Thank heavens for cell phones, Internet, and cars to make distance seem a little less far away right? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a meet Matt moment in the near future for extended family members? I'm thinking you need to schedule one!

    ReplyDelete