Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oops...

To all those who were tagged... I forgot to ask 11 questions.
1. Who has been the most inspirational in your life?
2. What is your favorite pair of shoes, and why?
3. Sunrise or sunset?
4. What is your favorite memory within the past year?
5. What is one of your biggest accomplishments in life thus far?
6. What is your strangest dream you can remember?
7. Chocolate or Vanilla?
8. If you could visit any historical site in the world, where would it be?
9. Favorite clothes store?
10. What's your favorite book?
11. Do you have a phobia? Let's hear about it. :p

Ok. Now. I finally put some pictures on from when Matt visited this last weekend. (Finally. Goodness, in comparison to the whole last semester, this is like right on time!)
(My family has teased me a little about not having any pictures. Well, we get preoccupied having adventures and I forget that I'm a photographer wannabe. It's funny how when I'm documenting my life I forget to document... I need to work on that.)



Seriously. Three pictures from a whole weekend? I stink. :p But it really was a lot of fun! We hung out with the statues at the Centrum, wandered SUU's campus (but did NOT walk on the grass. Well... for the most part. Sorry maintenance guys...), fed slobbery- but adorable- calves, pet horses, ate pizza, and drove to Hatch, four-wheeled, sat on porch swings, visited with grandparents, had so much fun at work (ok, so that part is almost a lie), watched Psych and Monk classics in Tropic, pet small dogs named Sophie, and giggled lots. :) Fun weekend? I thought so. :)

Now it's back into the fray for another week. And another one after that... and then probably a few more. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loved the picture of Matt feeding the baby calf. she is a poor little thing who lost her mama, very sad day when we burried the mama cow.....
    We are so happy that your family stepped in and saved her life. Mike says she is growing fast. Come see us soon. We really miss you. Thanks for being such a SWEETHEART........LOve you soooo much....Gram.....

    ReplyDelete