Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Adieu, adieu. Parting is sweet

Ok. I'm being cliche. And following the crowd. And all that other good stuff! I'm starting a new blog and ditching this one! (Although it'll still be here for sentimental reasons. I should start being a pack rat of online memories instead of the paper kind. It takes up MUCH less space.)
So. Here it is!
mattandshannoncoffin.blogspot.com
:) I seriously considered a lovely Halloween motif. Soon enough, friends, soon enough. ;)
(Also I promise I'm not being disrespectful to anyone through this name fun, the Snow's have a basement of snow men. It's just accentuating what you've got, right? ;) )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon...Hope things are going well for you. i am sure you are excited about the sisters wedding this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Temple. Be safe and hurry home. LOve you sooo much...Gram...

    ReplyDelete