Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ah the good old days

Before every day of your life was spent in an adult like fashion called "working".



(I stole these off of the website my cousin Callen made for our family. How and where he got these pictures, I'll never know, but they're kind of fun stuff!)

Now to the updating.
-EVERYONE is getting married or going off on a mission. No big deal, it's just that life is changing drastically, and fast.
-I'm still getting spoiled, and I love love love all the time I get to spend with both sets of Grandparents. :) Really, it's such a blessing to have this opportunity!
-I'm still feeling fatty, and still not working my bum off to fix that. Shouldn't there be an invention to make me skinnier and healthy without all the effort? ;) (That doesn't cost my arms, legs, and first born?)
-Free pizza in the park may have made four of the five of us sickly children for the rest of the shift. Will we return for delicious potentially poisonous pizza? That's an excellent question, those are hard odds to weigh out.
-I really need to stop going back and forth every weekend because paying for gas stinks. (But I don't want to give up the weekend hugs!)

Anywho, I should go do something productive again.
Like study some more pharmacy tech. (Blech.)
Or maybe work my bum off to feel healthy again.
... Or take a nap? Does that sound productive to anyone else? ;)

2 comments:

  1. sweet shannon, you are too cute for words to express. Loved your blog. The pictures are priceless. How is work going? Are you getting fabulously rich? When are you coming to Hatch? We are lonesome to see those beautiful eyes and great smile! Love you to pieces,Gram and Bri
    PS I have my sweet helper with me. We are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you this week-end. Those pictures are so fun. Thanks to your cousin Callen. Those were the relatively carefree days, but growing older does bring some interesting adventures - right?

    ReplyDelete