Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 08, 2011

This is why I love work....

I meet stinkin adorable little guys like this:

(Dad, you'll appreciate this) he had the cutest little southern accent, and we even discussed Jerry Clower.  
He also informed me that he is "the countriest" in his family, and that he sings. So I told him I was impressed and asked if he'd sing for me. But he bowed out, and let me know the link I could go to on youtube instead. :p (I can't imagine him being shy after watching some of those dance moves though!) 

So now I get to say I'm cool because I met someone from youtube. :p (Talk about famous! ;) )

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie. I'm pretty darn impressed. This kid...he be adorable! By far the cutest 'countriest' boy I've ever seen. Now I get to say that I'm related to someone who met someone from youtube. :) That makes me cool by association.

    ReplyDelete