Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have pictures. Not very good specimen... but pictures nonetheless.




Let's start off with a preface called, this is a super random collection that I finally emailed to myself so I could post the excitement of my life for you.
Most recently, my girls night with Er and then later the twins. 

We found heaven in Dreyer's French Silk ice cream. In Ephraim Jayson bought some but back in those days it was called French Silk Pie. And it had mocha flavoring and so we debated whether or not we were allowed to eat it.
I am happy to inform you that we checked the ingredient list, and while it has every fatty oil and corn syrup and loads of cocoa, there is no mocha. And so I feel very comfortable eating this heaven. 

In the dark of the night... we go to Walmart. Looking smashing.  And we pretend to be the great pumpkin!

Marissa wins. Hands down. How do you beat this model-esque posing? 

I have no excuses or justifications for the current state I'm in. 
 (Ok, more preface. I'm great at prefaces. It's the meat of the story I struggle with. Hence 72 pages of unfinished book attempt. Anyway. This trip home, I pretended to be cool like my sisters who are working on their YW 10 hour project. Miss is doing cards, and Megan's making a quilt. So in all my lazy glory I sat home watching Netflix and attempting a creative outlet. Which I actually loved a lot! So I wanted to show off a little. Maybe I shouldn't, and then I'd be humble. But I thought they were so fun and so here they are!)
(This is the inside of the first card)


I'm flustered this one is grainy, because now you can't see the texture of the paper. 

I love these colors. Someday I'm decorating a bedroom in these...


(The inside :) )

I promise the red isn't as bright in real life. In real life they're richer colors and don't look as awful.

Again, preface-ation:
Once upon a time I made a bucket list. "Eat Sushi" was on that list. My dad's a nice guy, and he bought some for us! Truly though, it made my day that he'd let us get some sushi! I love my dad. :) (And not just because he buys us stuff! Though bribery is bliss sometimes. ;p) I feel like I blogged about this experience once already, but I couldn't remember if I actually put pictures up. I'm thinking  not, but if you've already seen these, just nod your heads and act interested. ... Since I can totally see you through the computer screen?

 
Marissa

Moi

Megan

Brianne
(Sorry sisters, I'm kinda partial to this one. And by kinda partial I mean this one's my favorite. Haha)

This would be my father. :) I get my class from him. ;) 

Mom, and Erin (who totally look like twins?)



Now, instead of a preface I'll give you a title:
Reasons 9,893,473- 9,893,482 why I enjoy coming home sometimes.
:)

Cedar Mountain! (Before the slide and dramatic shut down. That probably wasn't all that dramatic.)

Being (wo)men from Snowy River. (Yes, dad, I remember how I was grumpy and tired and cold and grumpy. Secretly I love it anyway. :) ) (P.S it's not fair when your sisters who are 5 years younger than you look much cuter!)

Day dream furniture shopping with mom! I was seriously thinking about buying this set, since it's on sale for a good price! But then I hit a deer. So practicality says, "Why do you need a really comfortable glider rocking chair with a matching ottoman? Oh, right. You don't."

Tabby and I going to St. George for Shelby's birthday mall trip and dinner at Olive Garden! And trying on obnoxiously huge diamonds while the man behind the counter tells us about all his single sons. :p  
(Before dinner. Waiting. And waiting.)

And Finally eating!! (Left to right: Tabby, me, Ella, Karla, Amber, Shelby, and Kandice.)

Caramel apples! Homemade caramel apples! 

These really great (gross) squeezy toothpaste tube candy inventions that we used to eat all the time as small children in Tropic still exist! Woo!! 

And now, because of the insistence of  a few people, I'm posting this really gruesome picture. So if you don't like be-bodied animals, you should just stop here. However, this is the deer that some crazies stole the head from after I rightfully committed beast slaughter to with Booth. So now you still don't even know if it was as massive as I keep telling you (but he really was), but you can at least sort of see how huge his body was. He's no wimpy deer!


1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Shannie Girl.... Loved this blog. You all won in the pumpkin contest. What great fun!!!! Loved the cards you were making. I want to make some for our traditional Thanksgining craft Ptoject. Aunt Shera Lyn has lots of material also. Your pictures of the treats made me hungry. I love Ice cream....The Birthday celebration looked great. Loved ALL of the pictures. Especially Cedar Mountain...Guess we won't be seeing it again untill June 2012. Keep up the good work. Hope things are going well at work....Love you.....Gram....

    ReplyDelete