Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

So remember that blank post from Saturday?



That's because I tried to blog from my phone.
Now I've got a $20.00 bill and a blank post. Thanks for nothing stinkin phone. :p Lesson learned.

My post was all about my sniffling, aching, coughing, wheezing, snoring, drooling three extra days off from work.
Last Thursday I called in sick. I justified it because it's the end of the season and I have enough hours built up for paid sick leave. Um. I love being paid to drool in front of Criminal Minds while sipping high quality OJ compliments of Clarke's. (I just have to pay them with my left arm, right big toe, and possibly my first born.)
Also, the post of mysterious blank proportions was declaring how I'd decided I was bored out of my cranium and so my third day off (read as: not doing anything productive) I decided I was going to marathon read the Book of Mormon and finish it. Hey, 400ish pages? No biggie.
...I made it all of an hour before the snoring/drooling epidemic hit me again. However... I was in 2 Nephi and now I'm almost in Mosiah. That's fairly marathon-ish considering I fell asleep every ten pages. ;)

Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Watch out for fluffy pirates, and clowns.

Also, also Mr. PVT texted. Last night at midnight. I was suuuper out of it, (going to bed at 7 does that to a girl) and I said something about birthday cake. Maybe that'll make him decide not to even be a fair weather friend? Guess we'll see.

Also, also, also I have a couple more pictures from the concert of pure life changing amazingness. (Although it wasn't quite as life changing as Wicked in Capitol Theater. Hey. Can't beat green people defying gravity.)
Ashlyn (Trevor's friend) and me. Oh. And Mr. Punk Emo sexy in the back ground.

Tia(?), David, Sadie, Me, Trevor, and Ashlyn. Way to smile men. Way to smile. 
The other two of the group, Tara (aka CRAZY eyes ;) ) And her boyfriend that she's twitterpated over, Calvin. (Yes. As in  Calvin and Hobbes. Which is exactly what I think of every time she tells me about him.)
                                 
(P.S It should probably be mentioned that I thefted these pictures from Ashlyn's facebook. I know. I'm a criminal.)

Basically I think that's all I wanted to say.
Except I'm proud to be my Grandparent's granddaughter. (From both sides! Visiting with both sets tonight was awesome. :) )
And, that I've read three fourth, maybe fifth grade level chapter books in the past two days. While at work. It's DEAD at that place recently, and I love it. :p

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Shannon, It was so good to hear your cute voice last evening. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Loved the pictures. Good job on your reading in the B.of M. I have been trying to accomplish the same goal. Same problem, Falling asleep weather it is in the morning or at night, my eyes do not want to stay open. See you soon ....Love Gram...

    ReplyDelete