Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 14, 2011

In case you wondered:

PTV is supposedly a player. I'm supposed to be nice anyway because apparently this is part of playing the dating game. And he texted today. And I'm not sure that I read the rule book on how to play nice, so I mostly just stuck to the Thumper Theory.
(As you can see none of them are nearly as modest, classy, or clever as me. :p  Just kidding. I'm sure his she friends are nice people too.)

Secondly, that worst nightmare family that came in last night and destroyed every last one of my sweaters and bought a thousand t shirts after ripping off all the labels? They returned.
Because apparently they hurled too many t shirts at me. Was I supposed to be counting as they changed their plan every five seconds? Probably. Did I? No. I just scanned like a mad woman and sang, "Jesus said love everyone" on repeat. The good news is I didn't murder anyone and I smiled the whole time anyway. The bad news is that I gave them two too many t shirts. So they returned one.
Their logic escapes me.

Thirdly, a man came to my register and asked an endless amount of questions... endlessly. He spoke with no accent, and was definitely from America. Until the last five seconds when he said, "Thank you dahling, you've been mahvelous, simply mahvelous!" Which pretty much just cracked me up majorly. It was kind of really fun to reply, "Thank you sih, I do try." in an equally bad English accent. :p  People are strange.
I love them.

Fourthly, I maybe set up an extra prairie dog today where there usually are just three. Why? Because I started singing "Barber of Seville" and decided they ought to be a furry quartet. (This is probably a HUGE red flag that says, "Get Shannon out of Bryce. Pronto.")

Fifthly, I'm supposed to be crossing items off my to do list, but I started quoting Psych via text with the twins (yes, I know. This is the extent of my social life. Quoting fictional character's social lives to my little sisters.)
and so I found this gem. I've been laughing. Out loud. (Not even an exaggeration! Nor hyperbole!) For at least twenty minutes.
I need to get off and have a productive evening.
(The picture is for you, Meg and Miss. You're welcome. ;) )

P.S, Sixthly, SheRon invited me to go to the Deer Hunter's ball with her. Which is actually a spaghetti dinner, with no dancing involved. (Well. I think we watch small children clog, but that doesn't count...) Which was really nice of her, and sort of really great timing. I love tender mercies. Even if they are in the form of Deer Hunters attempts on Italian cuisine. ;)

(P.P.S maybe I should use this picture for the playerishness instead:


P.P.P.S I took a self portrait today. I took some extra time to groom this morning, made sure to comb all of my hairs, and wore my best work outfit. Basically I felt like I shouldn't be selfish and keep all this attractiveness to myself.

 I call it, "Essence of Park Service Shannon."
Enjoy! ;)



2 comments:

  1. HI SWEET SHANNON, Loved your blog as usual. You have a great sense of humor. loved the pictures. Where do you find such treasures?..O I have a package{ well bag Of things} from your Mom we need to get to you. We will call tonight and make arrangements. Keep smiling, and keep your chin up. You are doing good things......We love you...Gram and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahahahaha! Oh man I am literally in tears over here. You are such a good person not to keep ALL the sexyness to yourself. Thank you for that picture. Please consider the song " Sexy and I know it" to be your theme song from now on ok?

    ReplyDelete