Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ok, Blogger went on strike without me knowing it.

.
And so now it looks weird and I don't know whats happening and I may need a brown paper bag. ;p
Anywho, this last weekend was super fun! I'm a baptisms junkie now I think. I rode to Magna with Chelsi and Kaytie, and then Chelsi and I met Matt at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple to do baptisms! I looove that temple, it's so... different. It's beautiful though, and I love the circle theme. It's like eternity everywhere!
Saturday afternoon Chelsi, Kathy (Chelsi's cute mom) and I went to Salt Lake to do baptisms and then hit a bakery and 5 Guys. Matt came after that and picked me up to go visit with his family in Eagle Mountain before heading back to Ephraim for church in the morning. Awesome weekend! Awesome temple uplifted-ness, and awesome to be with friends! (And good food. ;) )
This week is the pre-finals week. It's like finals eve, except there's seven eves instead of just one right before. Holy garbage! I forgot how crazy everyone gets right before finals week, and I'm willing to bet at least 97% of everyone is on my side and thinks that the week before finals week is worse than finals week itself. Cramming extra information into classes that we then have to cram into our cram sessions gets a little crazy. Sanity drains fast. That's why Tori and I have laundry doing/ cookie baking/ "Draw Something" playing parties between study sessions. :)
That's also why I'm really excited that I have an awesome reason to go home this weekend! (Happy birthday to yooou, happy birthday to you! Happy biiirthday dear Grammie Marilynnnnn.... Happy birthdaaay tooo you!!!)
Despite popular belief, I really do miss my familia and Cedar and my home (and maybe even stinky Riley. Shhh, don't tell.)
Also, Erin and I are going to attempt some Senior pictures. Cross your fingers and say some prayers that my camera and I figure out how to be professionalish. ;)
On to math class! (Again. Cross fingers- and toes- and say some prayers. As Marissa would say that class needs a Bible and a good prayer!)
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
(Sorry my posts are lame. There's lots to say but I'm not sure that I should just go life story-ing it up on the www, ya know?)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sweet Shannon!!! Thank you for this neat post!!!! I know you are busy but I check every day for a little ray of sunshine from you. I am so happy you love the temple and baptisms. It is my favorite place on earth to be. i can't wait to see you and get a BIG Birthday hug from you. Gramps and I have been busy watering the grass for the cows. Thank goodnesss for the four wheeler. it saves our lives.... Love you and love reading about your college life. You are fantastic. Love you tons.....Gram..... Good luck on finals.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there darling niece Shannon! Loved catching up on your life and love your way with words, and Yes I do hang on every single word and love the journeyings of your college life. What adventure, excitement, spirituality and romance. Wow! Sounds like life is treating you just wonderfully and I will be sending prayers your way for success and happiness all around!
    It will be great seeing you this weekend at the Big PARTAE!! Our mom/grandmother is most amazing and we plan on making this one a big celebration. I am just so excited to watch her enjoy womens conference, tulip festival, family and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a baptisms queen! You're seriously such a good example, Shan. Thanks for always sharing your love for the gospel so openly. You're awesome!

    I love the little details you included, without getting too personal ;), about the dating life. :) So fun to hear what you're up to and all the fun times you're having. GOOD LUCK with finals!

    ReplyDelete