Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Photo barf, and lots of it!

.
(Sorry, that was kinda a gross title.)
He're's the deal... I'm probably repeating most of everything, but here are the pictures to go along with all the boring looking posts over the past monthish. :)

These are from Justin and Andrea's wedding, I wish I would've taken more! Either way, here's the cute buddies I got to hang out with during the sealing. :)


Cutest girl! She kept us entertained for sure! :)

Those eyes! I love them!

(I need to give credit to Kaylie, she pushed the button for this picture. :p)

Love this one. :) Heart melt worthy?

"Taking pictures" (Cheeeeese! :p She's soo funny!)

 Ok, so now these are from my birthday, Tori brought me the cookie/blondies/tasty whatevers  in the shape of a 20 because "there's no way [she's] lighting twenty candles." :p



She took me for a walk after. Which makes me sound like a dog, but it's good bonding time. ;)

Oh yeah, home teachers rock. :p They brought over bday flowers.

Pepper Belly's with the fam!

They're stinkin gorgeous. In case you were wondering. (Oh and handsome! ;) )

This was the sisters' gift to me because I'm done 'being a kid' and I have to grow up and such. (Don't hold your breath though... ;) ) 

No worries, I have enough Phineas and Ferb paraphernalia to last me for quite a while! 

Alrighty, these are from the Festival of Colors. My roommates (minus the Tenney sisters) made a day out of it! I'm not sure if I'll go back next year- it is interesting to people watch there, and it's a fun thing to cross off your bucket list but this year I kinda felt... weird for lack of a better word. It's like Woodstock (so I'm told. I'm actually a sheltered child who's not sure what that means, so...) and the band is chanting the Hare Krishna stuff and they burn a witch to celebrate God's love. Seems legit right?
Fabi's face is probably my favorite. :p

Chelsi, Fabi, me, and Kaytie.

Yes, we made a pit stop to the girl's scout tent and bought Samoas. It'd probably be a sin not to. :)

Walking into the Temple grounds was kind of comical...
white shirts going in- mom's laundry nightmares coming out.

The nice lady who took our picture didn't wait to see if it worked out,
so we're kind fuzzy people. Either way you get the idea. Here is our
"Before" shot.






(For the record, this is before we even went into the chalk throwing
crowd. People get a little excited. :p)



We went and toured the inside of the temple
this time, which means we stood in line and then were
leaf blower-ed off and then listened to some more
Hare Krishna songs, and watched a guy
put the paint dots (I'm sorry, I don't know
what they're called but I promise I'm not trying
to be disrespectful!) on people's foreheads.
A lot of the details in the temple were pretty, I wish more of the
pictures turned out!







In case any of you ever go, the sheets are a good
plan to keep your car un chalked.




Traditional Snow College student "Moron picture". :)


The aftermath. :)

That's just from Chelsi's face. 
I stayed at Chelsi's house over Conference weekend and we did baptisms in the Salt Lake Temple (which is GORGEOUS). That's when the 'tradition' of before baptisms pictures was born.

We didn't even realize we were twinners until her mom pointed it out. :p

LOVE! :D
And the award for the most creative illegal pan handling
goes to.... this guy! (In case you can't read it the sign says:
"Brother kidnapped by squirrels... Need money 4 nuts and booby traps!"


After our baptisms adventures! We met a cute red headed hair
dresser in the temple and she and I both liked the other one's
hair so that, of course, made us best friends! :) So she walked
out with us and took our picture for us. :) 

This is basically a pointless picture. But just
try to tell me this isn't the cutest bottle of
Tabasco sauce you've ever seen!
These are from Erin's visit to Ephraim! I wish I would've made her come sooner so we could've had more sister weekends during the semester!
The Noyes building. (Also known as the noise building and the
no, yes building. :p) (However, it's also home to the math lab
so it should be called torture chambers of death or something.)




The new library has a balcony. Not conducive for my productivity
but it is pretty great if procrastination is on my agenda. :)


Truly, I love the library. Do you understand now
why I have occasional love flings with this building?
I could live here if they'd just give me free samples every day. ;)

We had a silly girls photo shoot for a second  between the AC
and my building. :)

Again, she's an excellent model, right?



Promise we're not drinkers. We just like the IBC drinks at
Tin Plate Pasta!

(It does look pretty suspicious right?)
Easter pictures! Someone (still not 100% sure who) doorbell ditched this Easter basket with a carton of boiled eggs for me. Cutesy right? I must have friends after all. ;) The awkward part, though, is that I yelled "I LOVE TORI BABB!!" At the top of my lungs because it looks just like her handwriting. She told me later that she didn't do it though so I've got visions of my nice friend feeling offended around the corner when Tori Babb (Larsen) got the credit. :/ Oops!


The three of us Pinetree 9 girls that stayed in E
town for Easter had a sleep over in the living room!
(We talked Lisa into dragging her mattress out later
that night.)

Getting ready to color Easter eggs from the basket I got!


Our apartment has awful lighting and I was shaky so it's not
a great picture, but this one was the best out of all of them
so if you squint one eye and cross the other it looks good. ;)
P.S this is Chelsi, Lisa and (duh) me.






I'm proud of us for actually thinking something through this
time. We got newspapers instead of heavy duty cleaning
supplies! ;)


Lisa's tie die egg! She put drops of color
onto the paper towel and then wrapped the egg
in it for a few minutes. I think they looked
awesome!!





Lawn dying... heh heh heh.


This picture doesn't really fit in the Easter category, but
this is a note Matt left on my car after one of our dates. :p

Egg rolling!!

It's better now that it's greener, but I love the fields in San Pete!


Besides being really bland colored, and depicting just how
out of shape Chelsi and I are (we all but died hiking this far up the hill)
it's an action shot! Check the eggs out! :p


Most of them kinda survived!


Again, random picture. But it was so sunny and warm outside
but the sprinklers were freezing! Weird?

After the egg rolling we decided nothing says Easter like
the Provo Towne Mall and awesome sales. ;)


I kinda love driving to Nephi through Moroni and Fountain Green.
The Spring Ball! I was expecting it to be kinda lame... but it was decorated super cute, and it was a masquerade... so it has to be at least sort of cool right? But it turned out to be really fun! (I can't remember how much I blogged about, so here's the recap. Cool chandelier, free carriage rides with blankets and umbrellas, a fake organ, delicious catering, and fun face painting!)
Yes, this is Matt's mask. Scooby Doo was all his idea. I'm not
sure how avant garde that would've been but hey. It was fun!
(He ended up wearing Chelsi's black sparkly mask)

I just love her dress. :)

We look tired a little. But that's ok haha.

Stunning, I know.

Chelsi and her date, Brian. :)

Alright, let's vote. All in favor of her mask being the coolest
say aye!

After the dance we came back to the apartment to visit for
a little while so we had to get pictures before we washed off the
face paint.

Remember the Phineas and Ferb giftage of my birthday?
I rather enjoyed my festive dinner. :p

I've been volunteering in Little Badgers child care and Emeree helped
me color this plane after Isaac helped build it.


Palisade (a state park between Manti and Gunnison) is so fun to go walk around! Yeah, it's basically a glorified puddle with a golf course across the road, but it's kinda cutesy, especially now that they have the paddle boats! It's totally on my bucket list now to go on one. :) This was one of Matt and I's (how does grammar even work in that sentence? Please be smarter than me and edit it in your head as you  read. :p) dates last weekish? It was such a nice day outside!! 




We may have been sitting in a tree. Which has happened twice now... maybe he's a man cub? 

Matt's contribution to the photography. :p

The evening was really so pretty! I love sunsets. :)

Remember the temple trip with Chelsi and Matt?
To Oquirrh Mountain? This is the traditional before
baptisms shot in Chels' kitchen. :p
 Alright. Here's where I need all your love and kindness and such, because these are my amateur attempts at being a cool photographer. :p Erin's a gorgeous model though, despite me not knowing what I'm doing. :)

I'm jealous of her eyes, who's with me?




My lovely assistant. ;)
                                        
My other lovely assistant. :)





If I'm a poor girl and I don't have Photoshop is there
any hope of getting rid of the sun spots?
 (I have to admit, this location is where lots of my favorites are. :) The blue just looks so awesome with her eyes and complexion and hair and everything! My sisters are beautiful!!)


I dibs the rights to this picture, and I'm going to
make it an 8x10 for my wall someday. ;)



Hehe, we're innovative. Car window cover thingy?
Nope. It's a reflector. 

I felt soo assisted. ;)
More pictures after Grammie Marilyn's birthday party (and hopefully some more senior pictures.) :)
Any questions? 
Happy weekend!

(P.S it's kinda hilarious to do the spell check on my posts. It lights up with yellow but all of them are my really grown up sounding lingo and they're not spelled wrong. It always makes me concerned about my English skills.)

1 comment:

  1. Jay and I are looking at this and remembering our days at snow! isnt it funny that the apartment you have pictured was right across from Jays. and your hair grows soooooo fast! wow lol

    ReplyDelete