Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 06, 2012

Booth is driving to Ephraim tomorrow

.


So I figured I should blog before I don't have a computer for a while.
Again, mostly pictures...

Firstly, Kaitlyn and I went to 5 Buck Pizza, to carry on tradition, and to catch up on life. :) She's been going to college in Arizona, so it's been a while! She's got all sorts of twitterpated stories to share too. :p

Don't mind me. I'm just a ravenous chipmunk.
 Pinterest showed this idea to tape paper with a small cut out in front of your camera lens, so the twins and I got crafty... :p



WooWoo! Happy new years! Kaitlyn and I are occasionally lame and have no plans on New Year's Eve. Of course we had to remedy that and have a mocktail party, rent some ridiculous love stories, and eat plenty of junk food before we decide to be healthy for our New Year's Resolutions.

My dad let us borrow a projector and the twins set up pillows in the corner to sprawl out on. :) 




The twins have been walking dogs for a couple in our ward, and they brought them to our house to show them off to me. (Because I may have been being lazy and not going on a walk with them. :p)




Admit it. They're kinda cute. :)
 Grandpa's Birthday party on Wednesday was pretty much awesome. :) We had snacky food instead of desserts (although I'm pretty sure it's about quantity not quality, so I failed anyway), and played Bunko! I haven't played that in years, but for Grandma and Grandpa's anniversaries we used to play Bunko a lot! (Or at least my little kid brain remembers it that way. It also remembers winning boobie prizes more often than not.)





Call me crazy, but this tray was honestly my favorite! Too bad the ranch to veggie ratio was a little lop sided on my plate.




P.S Cameron gave us his rendition of Uncle Lloyd's gruff happy birthday song.
(Way to go Cam! Uncle Lloyd may have been replaced. ;) )








These I had to sneak because they're just so Grammie Marilyn.  :D

Isn't she stinkin adorable?? I love our family!
Also, Aubree invited me to come with her to her dress fitting earlier this week. No spoilers, but it's GORGEOUS! It seriously fits her personality so well! I'm super excited to see the rest of the wedding come together! :D

Also, Also (kinda like p.p.s) The twins and I went to Gold's yesterday. I'm pretty sure they made me feel old. Why does energy run away a little more every year? Obviously I have some serious work to do. Having them come with me was really fun though... working out alone gets a little boring sometimes. Despite funny old men who spend sooo much time and effort on working out their arms, totally forgetting about the fact it looks like they're smuggling a punch bowl under their shirt. :p

P.P.S.Also, Did you know they're making a movie of Life Of Pi??
This could get interesting. I'm kind of excited to see how they portray it... it's a pretty complex plot. Lot's of layers. Movies usually don't capture that very well. Guess we'll see, right? Who wants to be my movie date? :p

Anywho. Cheers to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Shannon, the pictures are so wonderful!! & You really captured Grandpa's Birthday.....Thanks to you ladies who did such a great job in aranging the Vegie tray, cheese and crackers, chip and dip, treats. {and don't forget the baloon decoration} You did a great job. Thanks so much . You are getting really expert with your new Camera. Hope I get to see you before you take off for College. Love you so very much....Gram.... Our love and prayers will be with you......

    ReplyDelete