Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sign me up for the mental institutions.

.

Remember that one time I told you about the Library looking a whole half block further away than it was?
Well. That wasn't true.
I discovered today that my brain is morbidly obese and wildly out of shape. I was looking at the Noyes building in the background. Not the Library. Oh my goodness. (Scratches head and pouts like Shirley Temple.)

Reason number two. I got all the way done shopping at Wally world with my roommate Fabi, and even got all the way checked out before I realized that I didn't have my wallet. Poor cashier. She probably hated me a little.

So, if you get a pass along card for the Looney bin... maybe you should submit my name.

Just sayin. :) (P.S I went into class yesterday and it was cloudy. I came out and it was doing baby flurries. A few homework assignments in the library later and my car was hiding under like 2 inches of snow!! It's a wonderland here! For a second. Then the sun shines and we're all just drowning. ;) )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon We got a few {maybe two inches} of snow this week also. i think it was on Monday, I'm not sure. The days sometime just blend together. Loved your story about WalMart. That happened to me at Safeways in Provo when I was in College, Fun stuff Huh???? Aunt SheraLyn and i are busy quilting for Aubree. Hope you can make it to the Shower.
    Love you and MISS YOU.......Stay sweet and beautiful....Much love Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, one of my first grocery store trips when I lived here, I did all my shopping and I HAD my credit card but forgot my ID. They said they needed to see ID. I looked at the lady and I was like, "I am so sorry, I don't have it....." and there was this pause that meant, "But can I buy this stuff anyway?" And she wouldn't let me buy it! I was SO disappointed because at the time, going to the store in Harlem was a really scary experience that took a lot of courage and determination, and I had finally done it, and then I had to walk away with nothing. LAME. So basically I'm saying that I feel your pain. That is the worst.

    ReplyDelete