Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Title of original content and deep thought,

.

Hello ladies. You are now thinking of a hunky black man on a horse, smelling like Old Spice. You are also now hearing the whistle tag line from the end of the commercials, and reading this in a very attractive, bass- like voice.
;)
Just some eye candy... smell like a man, man!
Now, in all seriousness, Hello readers.
 I'm here to tell you about the cruelty of optical illusions.
Let's say your roommate locked their wallet in your car from the dreaded Wal-Mart trip. Let's also say she needs you to come home so she can purchase mathlab online. Let's ALSO say you're pooped, and you get there and then think, oh yeah. I have to go do homework in the Library for the rest of the night, whose computer room is conveniently cell phone service free. So. You step out of your apartment thinking, good thing it's nice outside! What a beautiful day! You start walking across the street, gazing upon the Library in the gorgeous late afternoon lighting. You just know it's right across the street. Because that's what you see, of course.
However this is where the moral of the story comes into play.
The further across the parking lot you get, the more the trees start moving around so the library is hidden and you realize shoot. I have all of half a block to walk and I'm lazy, so this is a big deal.
The end. :)

No really, classes are going great but Mr. Math genius hasn't wasted any time on assigning the homework left and right! (Watch out, there's totally cross-fire.)
I'm really liking Personal and Family Health already, it's my longest class, but the professor is awesome. He's hilarious, opinionated and used to be an LDS Bishop, and so some of his lessons have a little bit of a spiritual feel. (It seems like a fair amount of them do this year. Minus math. I'd like to delude myself into believing math truly is of the devil, and when I die I'll be rid of it. Unless of course I go down...)
*Side note... this girl walked in front of my computer wearing large slices of yellow cheese for earrings. Interesting?
Another bonus, the roommates are all really kind girls. They seem awesome so far! And having my own room hasn't been too challenging either. ;)

Anywho, Monday is Martin Luther King holiday- which means no school- which means I'm giving a guy from my home ward a ride home, and watching Justin Bieber which an anonymous source (cough Marty? cough cough) has informed me is actually kinda interesting. We'll see, but oh baby I'm excited! (Hehe. Bieber humor for you there...)

And now lastly, I'm a hideous person and I maybe ran away to the library sooner than I originally planned to avoid a dinner invitation. What's wrong with me? Poor starving college student + dinner date = free food!! :p I just don't have time for awkward dates tonight. I have Algebraic monsters breathing down my neck.
Speaking of which, it's about to sink its teeth so I should actually be productive in this place. :p

More later!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you this week, so I was happy to see your post. Good luck with the math monsters and awkward date avoidance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love your life. Good luck with math. Not my best subject either. Thankfully I only had to take one math class in college. Picked the right major for me! :) also, the Bieber movie? TOP NOTCH. I can't wait to hear what you thought. I, for one, loved it.

    ReplyDelete