Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Well... the world hasn't collapsed yet. Crossed fingers?

.


Or I guess we could march over to the local Wal Mart and buy a new Mayan calendar? Sounds good to me...
In other news... pinterest is addicting and yes, I'm going to talk about it. There's one pin that says something dramatic like, "2011, the last fat year of my life!" Which, ya know, I adopted. So last night my friend and I pigged out. Last fat day, gonna make the best of it right? All sorts of goodness. Then I woke up feeling all sorts of motivated for 2012. The problem is the fatty treats from the last day of my life happened to have leftovers that spilled right on into 2012.
P.S. Freckles.
(Freckles freckles freckles freckles naughty naughty freckles freckles. Love you twins :) )
(You're welcome for the shout out.)
If you happened to be here while I typed this lovely blog on my broken laptop with it being projected onto my bedroom wall... you'll understand. If not- laugh anyway? :) )
In other news, I have picked a blog title for someday in the distant (distant distant) future when I am married (for love or for bribery) and I have mini me's. (Inspiration complements of Marty)
I call it... (drrrrruuuumm rollllll!)

"The (whatever my last name is) and their box of crackers."


Despite the mild slang usage I find it rather entertaining.

Now we're gonna watch shark's swim across my wall menacingly. (Shark week via projector. Best idea ever.)
You think they're just happy scuba diving campers... but no. Brucy's here.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! loved your post...... Let's make 2012 the best year ever shall we???
    Thanks for being such a sweet , smart, beautiful girl.... Come see me soon. i need some time with you before you go off to school. Love you sooo much....Gram.....

    ReplyDelete