Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My love affair with the library.

It's seriously cutting into other personal habits. Like sleeping and eating and sedentary lifestyleisms.
However, I may be falling in love with it.
And that's concerning.

This week I've hung out with Tori and Sami twice, both times eating way too much, and being obnoxious.
Last night we made jalapeno poppers and home made oreos and watched chick flicks. Are you jealous of my social life outside of my love for the Library?
I learned two things yesterday:
Firstly, Library parties with last year's roommates are really fun but you get very little done between giggles.
Second, jalapeno poppers with bacon in them are addictive. If you give into addiction the rest of your evening is borderline miserable. (The added oreo goodness didn't help my insides at all.)

Also, it's snowing today. Grand, except the library is closing in thirty minutes and I can't even read in front of a fire place anymore.

I've got lots of random pictures to post, but I don't have a way to up load them right now... so there'll be a later explosion of pictures later.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure I'm being kicked out by library staff right now! Haha The end?

1 comment:

  1. hi sweet Shannon! We loved your post!we are reading in front of the fire. Me and theand your very very sweet sisters had a Love comes softly marathon. (ps this is bri typing!) You know, the cheesy romantic pioneer shows? well on Hallmark channel it was every single one from 8 in the morning to 12 o clock!!!! the grand chillins ( me and the twins) came at 9 or so untill7-9. grandmamma can't wait to see your explosion of pictures!(nor I) so........I am glad to hear that you love books. Dangit! I haven't read somethind good in a while......anyway, we hope that you are having the BEST time ever! and grams hopes you get strait A s.

    ..........bri and gram!!!!!

    ReplyDelete