Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Funny/slightly sad story...

I have to preface:
Today stunk. This week stunk. The end of the quarter stinks, and so does stress.
Today all the stinky forces seemed to combine against me and I just had to have myself a little cry. You know what I mean, those times where no matter how hard you try to keep the random eye leakage from spewing it comes rather forcefully anyway. So I just went to the bathroom for some privacy while I had a semi-pathetic cry.
I'm also getting sick. So when I coughed a couple times, and I was apparently still sniffling- a girl asked if I was ok. That was alright, I mean sympathies are appreciated. But then I heard her whisper to her friend that she thought I was throwing up. And from the little bits of conversation I heard as they walked out, I think they thought I'm suffering from bulemia or something. Which made me giggle a little bit.

And then I went to choir.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who spent time in the bathroom crying/hiding out. Maybe it's a high school rite of passage. I remember once spending a large part of the lunch hour in a bathroom stall, because I didn't have friends at my school and it was just too painful to try to hang around alone in the Student Center. Oh! That is embarrassing. Good thing I eventually made friends! You will get through it Shan, we all do! You are awesome, you can handle the stress. COURAGE!

    ReplyDelete