Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just in case you wanted to know...

A) I stayed up late finishing a project of which I thought was due on Tuesday, only to learn it wasn't due until Thursday. (I recieved minor extra credit. :p)

B) I finally presented my stupid bill in government that some of you may recall me mentioning in a post from forever ago. It went ok. But Mr. Opinionated to the extreme stared me down while pointing out every tiny thing he disliked about it. And my friends even spoke against my bill in the discussion. :p Oh well, I still get an A and that's pretty much all I care about at this point. And it's over. The end, amen, 10-4.... (I can breathe again!)

and as for C) (I need a drum roll please :D )

(Drum roll sound effect)
I auditioned for mads yesterday- that's not the good part yet. In fact I was pretty sure I bombed it completely- and today I talked to the choir teacher, and he said...........


I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!! (You can send money, and flowers and gift cards if you insist. :p Haha, ok so not really. But I was excited. And caught off guard.)
I have to admit, I'm intimidated and I don't think I'm good enough at all- Mr. Choir teacher was just desperate for another soprano or something.

... Nevertheless, I made it. :) Just so you know.






Also, the quarter is about to end, which is kinda freaking me out. Partially because that means I'm on the downhill slide of my senior year, and real life sounds scarier than the social experiment formally known as High School- and partially because I have to take a quarter of the Freshmen PE Skills class. Two problems. First of all, it's a PE class. I'll run, and I'll lift weights and stretch and work out and be all physical education pro and stuff... just not in front of a class. Problem numero deux (yes, three languages. I call it 'spanglifrench'.) is that it's a FRESHMEN class. Just in case you didn't catch on, that means I'm going to be a senior.... (ooh big bad Shannon) in a class with freshmen. (ohh... :/ bigger badder freshmen)Ahh, the joys of jumping through hoops to graduate. So not fair.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on mads!! And writing the bill. Amazing, you are. Just amazing. Why did they have auditions for mads halfway through the year though? So confused.

    I can't wait for you to experience the fun craziness of college life. I'm sure aubree has filled you in on how awesome and fun it is. And no one will ever make you take a dumb PE class there. Well, at least I don't think
    so..... I should check my sources before I go throwing out promises like that. I'll get back to you.....

    ReplyDelete