Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Good afternoon ladies and gents...

So the government project I was stressing over has been presented and all is well- we won the vote unanimously. Neiner. :p

I decided to just hit the counseling office after school today and beat the first week of the new quarter schedual change rush, so I could switch into mads. Turns out you have to have principle permission to change into a full year class now, and so Mr. Counselor said to tell Mr. Choir teacher to go talk to Mr. Principal. So I did. Mr. Choir wasn't very happy with me, which I can understand because goodness knows being a teacher with all the pet peeves and stress/anxiety levels that he has, life must be pretty bumpy over the few weeks preceeding and following the change of the quarter. Anywho, I just felt a wee bit jaded. A- he acted like, 'oh fine, since I'm desperate and you at least know rhythem even though you totally butched the audition, I suppose that out of the goodness of my heart we'll take you. Yes, you're in. You can thank me later.' 2- He acted put off that mads was already starting songs and I won't have the head start that they do, and C- that Mr. Principal has to OK schedual changes. (Geeze, you don't have to sound so enthusiastic to have an extra soprano Mr. Choir teacher, sir. Remember, sir, that it was YOU who asked ME to audition, and not the other way around. Sheesh.)

And now, I'm bored to death already for some reason unknown to mankind. So I'm doing what any average teenager would do: I'm procrastinating homework and all productive work and taking silly quizzes on facebook and blogging.

Facebook says I'm bipolar, and that my native american name is Rain Pebble. Just in case you were wondering. :p

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment