Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I found this cool picture...



















I was trying to find the stupid school websites but iron.com is not school websites... it's something to do with iron I assume. And keys... However, the silver lining of taking five minutes to find powerschool was that I saw that cool key picture.
Which reminds me:
I found my keys!!! You didn't even know I lost them, but I did. And now they have found me. Via cleaning room.
... which still isn't done. Yes, I'm stalling by blogging. You don't mind- I promise.

Also, in the good news department I just got my letter (and cool/random/why did I need this, certificate) of acceptance to Snow College. AAAND... not only am I accepted, but I have a (conditional) 2 year, full tuition waiver scholarship thingy. Basically, they pay my tuition for two years if I have at least 15 credit hours, and I maintain a 3.5 GPA. Sweet huh? Guess I'd better get used to studying pretty quick.

For piano lessons I agreed to go to their house for a while, since their mom is doing some training thing for her job and it'd be close to impossible to get them across town to my house.
At first I was totally cool with the idea, no big deal right? But I showed up in the middle of dinner, Gracie was literally dragged away from her almost finished food and got bored of lessons REALLY fast. Haha. And her little brother was either curious or just super unhappy to have someone giving his sister all the attention during dinner.
I just have to keep reminding myself: 'Snow Gardens apartments... Snow Gardens apartments. A laundry room in my apartment. No gross-y laundromats. Snow Gardens Shan, you can do it!'

Unfortunately, my self motivational speeches don't really kick in until the panic of not being able to afford even ramen noodles for future sustenance comes around.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your acceptance to Snow! That is awesome! Fun times ahead. Will you and Aubree be roommates?

    ReplyDelete