Blog views

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 15, 2010

phew... it's finally friday! :D

So I splurged. And I got my nails done. I blamed it on making mads…. Which was mostly my motive but I basically kinda just like being pampered and I just got done with the quarter final tests and last minute surprise projects and lined things up that needed to be lined up and I’ve been assertive these days and pretty courageous. Or so I like to think. And so I did my nails to pat myself on the back. :p

Happy weekend everyone!

(Oh! P.S I almost forgot. Angie, this is a note for you. : ) I just wanted to tell you that I love all your comments you post. Haha, I actually really look forward to reading comments and you are my most faithful commenter. You make my day! :p So: Thank you. Haha)

1 comment:

  1. You deserve a little pampering! Having fancy nails is always fun.

    I'm glad you like my comments! I'd hate to be an over-zealous stalkerish cousin. But I just think you're pretty great and I like hearing about your life and I feel like I
    can totally relate, so I comment. And who doesn't love getting comments?! (No one. No one doesn't love that.) :)

    ReplyDelete